Five (5) Years Alberta TRV with Work Permit
Five (5) Years Temporary Resident Visa in Calgary, Alberta. Work & Live in CANADA with ease.
Build your career & grow your quality of living
What is a temporary resident visa (TRV)?
A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.
What are the requirements you must meet for a TRV?
You must show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
You must also:
- satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
- be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
be in good health.
Empire Travel & Service LTD will request for your personal document and provide other supportive documents required by the Canadian embassy for your application.
We will be getting you an employment offer via our Job procurement agency based on your educational background or work experience.
Invitation to Apply (ITA)
An Invitation to apply letter will be sent to continue your application.
Once all the necessary documents on the checklist have been uploaded to your CIC portal, your application will undergo a detailed review by an officer and a decision will be made on your application.
Choose a Package
Frequently asked questions
A Canadian work permit is the permission to take a job within Canada if you are from a foreign country. You usually need a work permit to work in Canada.
No matter where you apply, you must:
* prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires,
* show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home,
* obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
* not be a danger to Canada’s security,
* be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed,
* not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions,
* not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
* give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.
Yes, If you are currently working in Canada and you have applied for permanent residence, you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if your work permit will expire in four months or less. This means you can keep working while we make a decision on your permanent resident application.
Processing duration will take 27 weeks.
* Invitation to Apply Letter
* International Passport (Valid for at least 6 months)
* Birth Certificate
* Passport Photograph (White Background 35mm x 45 mm)
* Police certificate (Character Report)
* Marriage License/Certificate
* Proof of Financial Support
* Proof of private medical insurance coverage
* Minors travelling alone or with one parent must provide custody document or a letter of authorization from the other non-accompanying parent.
To get started with your application. Click here
Our clients say
Empire Travel & Service is a premium brand known for first-class services, which was born out of the desire to meet the demands of many business challenges in the Travel industry.
To Get Started
The first step towards a successful Canadian working visa application is getting an evaluation of your case. Fill out our online immigration evaluation, and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and visa options.