Apply for PR in New Brunswick, Canada
Immigrate and Settle in New Brunswick, Canada
Why New Brunswick?
Open Work Permit
Empire Travel & Service LTD will request for your personal document and provide other supportive documents required by the Canadian embassy for your application.
We will be getting you an employment offer via our Job procurement agency based on your educational background or work experience.
Invitation to Apply (ITA)
An Invitation to apply letter will be sent to continue your application.
Once all the necessary documents on the checklist have been uploaded to your CIC portal, your application will undergo a detailed review by an officer and a decision will be made on your application.
Choose a Package
Frequently asked questions
A Canadian work permit is the permission to take a job within Canada if you are from a foreign country. You usually need a work permit to work in Canada.
No matter where you apply, you must:
* prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires,
* show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home,
* obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate),
* not be a danger to Canada’s security,
* be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed,
* not plan to work for an employer listed with the status “ineligible” on the list of employers who failed to comply with the conditions,
* not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages, and
* give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.
Yes, If you are currently working in Canada and you have applied for permanent residence, you may be eligible for a bridging open work permit if your work permit will expire in four months or less. This means you can keep working while we make a decision on your permanent resident application.
Processing duration will take 27 weeks.
* Invitation to Apply Letter
* International Passport (Valid for at least 6 months)
* Birth Certificate
* Passport Photograph (White Background 35mm x 45 mm)
* Police certificate (Character Report)
* Marriage License/Certificate
* Proof of Financial Support
* Proof of private medical insurance coverage
* Minors travelling alone or with one parent must provide custody document or a letter of authorization from the other non-accompanying parent.
To get started with your application. Click here
There are many reasons to move to New Brunswick. In addition to employment opportunities across a variety of sectors or vibrant entrepreneurial landscape; people are choosing New Brunswick to enjoy a more relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle. The urban centres and smaller communities are welcoming to newcomers and offer safe, peaceful environments to build new lives. New Brunswick is the province that offers opportunity to have a great career and quality of life. Skip the traffic and enjoy being minutes away from rivers, lakes and oceans – New Brunswick is waiting for you
Our clients say
Start your application
submit your documents to confirm your eligibility for this application within 1-2 business day.